Large fiend (demon), chaotic evil
Armor Class 15 (natural armor)
Hit Points 104 (11d10 + 44)
Speed 40 ft., fly 60 ft.
|17 (+3)||15 (+2)||18 (+4)||8 (-1)||13 (+1)||8 (-1)|
Saving Throws Dex +5, Wis +4, Cha +2
Damage Resistances cold, fire, lightning; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 11
Languages Abyssal, telepathy 120 ft.
Challenge 6 (2,300 XP)
- Magic Resistance: The vrock has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack: The vrock makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its talons.
- Beak: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) piercing damage.
- Talons: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d10 + 3) slashing damage.
- Spores (Recharge 6): A 15-foot-radius cloud of toxic spores extends out from the vrock. The spores spread around corners. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or become poisoned. While poisoned in this way, a target takes 5 (1d10) poison damage at the start of each of its turns. A target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. Emptying a vial of holy water on the target also ends the effect on it.
- Stunning Screech (1/Day): The vrock emits a horrific screech. Each creature within 20 feet of it that can hear it and that isn’t a demon must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or be stunned until the end of the vrock’s next turn.
The following description was not included in the official SRD, and does not affect any rules or mechanics written therein.
A cloud of spores and a trail of feathers surrounds this twisted cross between a man and a gigantic vulture.